What is Holy Fire Reiki?
The use of the word holy in the name Holy Fire is not religious in meaning. The word holy has as its root meaning to be whole and complete and this is how it is used in Holy Fire.
Therefore, Holy Fire is a spiritual energy that creates wholeness through purification, healing, empowerment and guidance.
What are some of the attributes and benefits of 'Holy Fire'?
- Works continuously even when not thinking about it and spontaneously heals issues as they come up.Always respects free will.
- Heals deeply and quickly without distress.
- Heals relationships and interactions with others.
- Releases worry and replaces it with a sense of safety in a most pronounced way.
- Spontaneously provides guidance that is palatable for every level of life experience.
- Tends to develop all the personality traits that are healthy for a person to have such as love of self and others, kindness, patience, confidence, vitality, enthusiasm, optimism, trust, joy, peace and so forth.
- One of the more wonderful effects is a feeling of being loved. This is a deep and refined feeling that is very nurturing.
- Once received, it continues to develop itself to be more evolved and effective.
What does 'Reiki' mean?
The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words – Rei which means “God’s Wisdom or the Higher Power” and Ki which is “life force energy”. So Reiki is actually “spiritually guided life force energy.” Eastern medicine has always recognised and worked with this energy, which flows through all living things and is vital to well-being.
It is known as ‘ki’ in Japan, ‘chi’ in China and ‘prana’ in India.
The life force is responsive to thoughts and feelings. It becomes disrupted when we accept, either consciously or unconsciously, negative thoughts or feelings about ourselves. These negative thoughts and feelings attach themselves to the energy field and cause a disruption in the flow of life force. This diminishes the vital function of the organs and cells of the physical body.
Reiki practice rebalances the body and its energy flow
Are different kinds of Reiki?
There are about 25 different types of reiki, which are off shoots from the original reiki imparted by Dr.Usui.
The most important among them are:
Usui Reiki: Mikao Usui was the founder of reiki, which is practiced all over the world. Hawayo Takata, a Japanese woman, spread the teachings of Reiki, to the West.
Holly Fire Reiki: The ‘Holy Fire’ Energy is noticeably more refined and connects us directly with a high level of consciousness, more than any healing energy previously experienced.
It is powerful and gentle reiki energy, and brings deep personal cleansing, healing, empowerment and clear guidance.
Karuna Reiki: ‘Karuna’ means a profound feeling to alleviate suffering, with abiding compassion towards all beings. Karuna Reiki employs sounds, endowed with the power to heal. These sounds are sacred and powerful. They can be transmitted silently through intention or by chanting, to bring about deeper levels of healing. The power of Karuna Reiki is used to heal addictions.
Creative and Intensive Reiki Courses and Trainings
“Each time you bring Reiki into yourself you are bringing in more of your own soul, the wiser, grander and more loving part of you into this world. Can you imagine the benefits?”