Reiki level 2
After this course you will be able to practice Reiki professionally, get insurance and join a Reiki Association.
This course further and enhance your ability to work with Reiki.
It creates a deeper understanding and sense of Reiki energy.
The introduction of the 3 sacred Reiki symbols empowers the Reiki healing energy and it will enable you to send distance Reiki to situations and people that aren’t physically next to you.
QUALIFICATION & CERTIFICATE: After completing your Reiki training with us you will receive an international recognise professional Reiki Certificate and you will be able to get professional indemnity Insurance and start your own practice as professional Reiki practitioner / Therapist if you wish.
ONGOING SUPORT: We care about our students not just during classes but also after their training, After taking a course with us, you will receive ongoing support at the Reiki Shares ongoing practice (regular practice group meetings) and also via email.
ONE TO ONE PERSONAL ATTENTION AND CARE DURING CLASES: The class size will be kept small to medium size to make sure that students will receive a maximum of individual attention as well as group support. There are always at least two experience teachers per class to make sure will be space for personal support if a student required.
HOW MANY STUDENTS PER CLASS?: our classes have from 8 to 16 students. This number varies depending of each class. An average size class is from 12 to 14 Students.
8 Students will be the minimum number in a group and 16 the maximum.
A class with Miguel will be an exception and will always have around 18 students.
If for you is important to be in a small group let us know before booking and we will let you know which date has smaller number of students.
WHERE? We based at the heart of London, beautiful Neal’s Yard in Covent Garden
WHEN? Monthly classes. All our courses are Sundays from 10:30am to 5pm to see all the available dates please click: “ENROLL” or “BOOK YOUR PLACE” and click “choose a date”
• Comprehensive course manual
• International / Professionally recognised Certificate
• Ongoing support after the course. Also invitation to Reiki Shares online and in person.
• Guidance and Advice for professional practice after the course, where to get best Insurance, associations, marketing.
• Teas & Refreshments
PROFESSIONAL INTERNATIONAL ACCREDITATION:
• All our courses are professional Accredited by the International Guild of Complementary Therapies as well as by many UK and International Reiki Associations.
• All our students will be accredited and able to get insurance and practice Reiki Professionally after the training.
- Japanese techniques: Koki- ho, Jacki- kiri Joka – ho, Gyoshi- ho
- Distance Hialing
- Reiki treatments
- Mindfulness meditation and practice
- Energy field practice, Chakras and Aura.
- Aspects of the professional practice: Insurance, client’s treatments, Reiki associations etc..
After the course you will get life time support. We will maintain contact with you for as long as you desire.
You will be able to join our ‘Reiki Shares’ community that will continue and enhance your learning process.
It is also a great opportunity to ask any further questions, share and hear reiki experiences and meet new fellow reiki students and practitioners.
Reiki Level 2 is one day course from 10:30am to 5.30pm
Founder of Reiki Maya.
Reiki Master & Teacher
Also all our Reiki Maya Teachers teach this class.
Adam – Reiki Maya student