Reiki Levels 1 & 2 | Usui Japanese – Holy Fire Reiki III Degree Certification
WHY ARE WE DIFFERENT?
We teach the most Authentic Japanese Reiki due to our very close linage with Mikao Usui the funder of Reiki. The original Reiki was based in Intuition & Mindfulness which is an integral part in our transformative courses.
Reiki Maya courses are taught from the heart, breaking the academic dogma of learning. Students are encouraged to learn through their own body sensations, intuition and gut instincts. Reiki Maya is a safe and loving space where you can feel free and whole.
Level 1 and level 2 have been taught as two separate Reiki courses in the West, but they are much more beneficial when taught together as one course.
This corresponds much more closely to how Usui the founder, taught Reiki.
After your level 1 & 2 Reiki course you will have a greater understanding of Reiki and using Reiki actively to work on conditions on a physical and emotional/mental level. You will understand the integral purpose of the Reiki symbols and you will understand how these work and how to use them for self healing and healing others. After this course the student can practice Reiki professionally.
During this course you will be attuned to Reiki in a way that enables you to use it for self-healing and to pass it on to others simply through the laying on of hands. You will learn abut Reiki history, principles, western and japanese Reiki techniques. You will also have a practical introduction to the energy field body: Chakras and Aura and you will be able to sense the differences between each chakra and balance them.
The attunement dramatically raise the human frequency and enable you to access specific frequencies of energy. You will sense and recognize the integral purpose of Reiki that will enhance the ability to look at life in a more harmonious and peaceful way.
QUALIFICATION & CERTIFICATE: After completing your Reiki training with us you will receive an international recognise professional Reiki Certificate and you will be able to get professional indemnity Insurance and start your own practice as professional Reiki practitioner / Therapist if you wish.
ONGOING SUPORT: We care about our students not just during classes but also after their training, After taking a course with us, you will receive ongoing support at the Reiki Shares ongoing practice (regular practice group meetings) and also via email.
ONE TO ONE PERSONAL ATTENTION AND CARE DURING CLASES: The class size will be kept small to medium size to make sure that students will receive a maximum of individual attention.
HOW MANY STUDENTS PER CLASS: our classes have from 8 to 16 students. This number varies depending of each class. An average size class is from 8 to 14 Students. We always have 2 Teachers per class to make sure there will be space for personal support if a student required.
8 Students will be the minimum number in a group and 16 the maximum.
A class with Miguel will be an exception and will have around 18 students with two Reiki Teachers per class.
If is important for you to be in a small group let us know before booking and we will let you know which date has smaller number of students.
• Comprehensive course training PDF manual
• International / Professionally recognised Certificate
• Ongoing support after the course. Also invitation to Reiki Shares online and in person.
• Guidance and Advice for professional practice after the course, where to get best Insurance, associations, marketing. How much to charge for a Reiki treatment, how and where to start etc.
• Teas & Refreshments
PROFESSIONAL INTERNATIONAL ACCREDITATION:
• All our courses are professional Accredited by the International Guild of Complementary Therapies as well as by many UK and International Reiki Associations.
• All our students will be accredited and able to get insurance and practice Reiki Professionally after the training.
• You will be a professional Reiki Practitioner/ Therapist and If you wish start a carrier with Reiki.
• If Personal and Spiritual grow is your main focus we also advise and offer support in how to create a rewarding spiritual path with Reiki along the side.
For the face to face courses we based at the heart of London, beautiful Neal’s Yard in Covent Garden.
WHEN? Monthly classes. All our courses are on weekends Saturday & Sunday from 10pm to 5pm both days to see all the available dates please click: “ENROLL” or “BOOK YOUR PLACE”
PROFESSIONAL INTERNATIONAL ACCREDITATION:
Our Course Will Cover:
- Intuitive Reiki & Usui / Quantum Reiki Attunements
- Holy Fire III Placements – Ignitions
- Mindfulness and Meditation
- Byosen Scanning
- Self treatment, given a treatment
- Hands on practice
- Energy field practice
- Aura and Chakras scanning and balancing
- Attunements to the 3 Reiki symbols and how to use them
- Japanese techniques
- Reiki for Plants & Animals
- How to use Reiki in your daily day
- Distance Healing
- Reiki Principals
- Plenty of practice
- Advanced energy cleansing techniques
- Professional Reiki Treatment
- Aspects of the professional practice, Insurance, client’s treatments, Reiki associations.
- Scientific background for Reiki techniques
- REIKI SHARES: extra practice after the course. We meet face to face in London for the Reiki shares in monthly bases. Also available online.
All students will be able to feel the connection to Reiki immediately after the attunements (warm healing energy hands)
After the course you will receive support by email or face to face in the monthly Reiki Shares
You will be able to join our ‘Reiki Shares’ community that will continue and enhance your learning process. Online or face to face in london when possible.
It is also a great opportunity to ask any further questions, share and hear reiki experiences and meet new fellow reiki students and practitioners.
Reiki Shares online are free. For Covent Garden Reiki Shares we ask for £11 to cover the cost of the venue rent and refreshments.
Early Bird Discount: £333 available now for face to face courses in London.
For face to face courses we based at the heart of London, in beautiful Neal’s Yard in Covent Garden.
Online courses also on weekends.
WHEN? Monthly classes. All our courses are on weekends Saturday & Sunday from 10:30am to 5pm both days to see all the available dates please click: “ENROLL” or “BOOK YOUR PLACE”
BOOKINGS / REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION
It is essential that we have your correct email address as we will email you an order confirmation upon successful registration. You will also receive a Welcome email – Program Information Sheet including Venue and full Class information BY EMAIL at least one week prior to the scheduled dates of your Course. If you have not received your Welcome email information Sheet by the time mentioned above, contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure to re-send it.
Miguel Chavez teaches all the courses among other Reiki Teachers from our Centre.
Founder of Reiki Maya.
Reiki Master & Teacher
Adam – Reiki Maya student